Breakfast is widely accepted as the most important meal of the day. It is the fuel that charges you up and keeps you going for the rest of the day. A high-protein breakfast is always a good way to start your day. Your body goes in catabolic state during sleep, your morning meal will kick start your metabolism, fuel starved muscle and build foundation to help you achieve your fitness goals. Here is a list of a few high protein breakfast for weight loss that can help you lose some of your extra kilos.
Here are 5 high protein breakfast ideas for you to try:
- Egg Parantha: Fortify your regular parantha with protein by adding good old eggs. Eggs Contain 6 grams of High-Quality Proteins with a Perfect Amino Acid Profile, along these lines; they are an extraordinary beginning to finish your protein prerequisite for the morning. You can either prepare scrambled eggs and use it as a filling for your parantha or crack an egg on the frying pan and place the parantha atop.
- Scrambled Cottage cheese(Paneer Bhurji): Those who are vegetarians, completing their protein requirements can be a daunting task. Paneer is one hell of an option to hit your protein macros. You can mix it up with your preferred veggies and enjoy it with a flat bread or parantha.
- Oats Poha/Idli/Upma: You may not like oats in their regular form but you can use them to make poha, idli’s, and upma. Oats are rich in protein and are loaded with healthy fats and are enormously filling. It is not necessary to only have them with water or milk. You can add your favourite veggies and even fruits and make it a delicious breakfast.
- Chickpea/Lentil Crepe (cheela): Lentil and chickpea flour are another great source of vegetarian protein. Breakfast is the ideal time for your body to absorb nutrients as it is unfilled after an eight-hour of sleeping schedule. Have your crepe’s mint chutney and a side of fruits for wholesome breakfast experience.
- Soya Upma: This healthy upma recipe is low in fat and is highly nutritious. Enhance the protein amount in your diet by making upma with soya granules instead of usual semolina. By adding your favourite veggies and spices you can make it a nutritious & yum breakfast option.
These are a few healthy breakfast to lose weight that are easy to prepare and are healthy. A breakfast packed with protein can give you an extra boost of nutrients that’ll keep you full, happy, and energetic throughout the day.